Paul listed places and I promptly tried to convince him that for me it hasn't been so much famous places but just normal places. That's hard to explain well, but, consider visiting The Great Wall and, say, just any old city in China. For me certain cities in China were just as amazing (if not more so) than the Wall. It's hard to know which places these might be though so you can't really say you'd like to go there (I don't think).
Anyway, I'm just going to have a go at writing specific places and routes down. Not sure how well I'll get on as I've already visited the place I most wanted to go (Japan), as well as The Wall and so many other amazing places.
- Akashi-Kaikyo span bridge in Kobe, Japan.
- Travel the Silk Road from Beijing to the Plateau of Tibet.
- An ochaya in Gion, Kyoto, Japan, with a Geiko or Maiko.
- The Grand Canyon, Death Valley, Yosemite and Yellowstone National Park, USA.
- LeShan Buddha, Sichuan, China -- the world's largest Buddha.
- Cherry blossom viewing in Japan.
- Bangkok and Thailand in general.
Maybe not places but more things to do. I know there are more places but it takes a